Benefits Of Attending The Pharmaceutical Brand Protection And Anti-Counterfeiting Forum
The Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Forum is where you will learn from industry leading public, private and NGO brand protection specialists. By attending, you will:
- Hear how Biogen are building a proactive cross-functional product security and brand protection strategy
- Discuss the application of big data and emerging technology solutions as a means of securing your global product supply with Novartis’ Head of Global Anti-Counterfeiting
- Examine the growing digitalisation of product supply and what online pharmacies mean for your brand protection strategy with insights from ASOP EU and real life case studies
- Identify where serialisation fits in your supply chain and product security strategy, and how you can leverage your serialisation infrastructure with insights from Celgene and Galderma
- Analyse the impact and proliferation of substandard generics on brand reputation and patient safety impacts through Analytical Services Institute’s case study presentation
- Plus much more
You will also learn about:
- Security beyond serialisation: Understanding how FMD implementation can add value to your brand protection efforts beyond serialisation
- Optimisation of your supply chain visibility: Establishing a holistic risk profile and pinpointing your weaknesses to develop targeted mitigation strategies
- Balancing brand exposure and external partner selection in emerging markets to minimise the presence of counterfeit materials
- Utilising serialisation as a business asset beyond traceability: Understanding how to spot counterfeits in your supply chain
- Creating a 360 degree anti-counterfeiting approach: Overt and covert technology applications for effective counterfeit mitigation
Ready to book? Go ahead and secure your place now.
Need more information? View the full conference brochure here.
Want to view the pricing options? Go to our pricing page.