Sponsorship Opportunities | Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting Forum
Pharmaceutical Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting 2019 will be attended by senior officials and decision-makers from the industry, bringing together buyers and suppliers in one location. Focused and high-level, the event will be an excellent platform to initiate new business relationships. With tailored networking, sponsors can achieve the face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
Exhibiting and sponsorship options are extensive, and packages can be tailor-made to suit your individual company needs. Most packages include complimentary entry passes, targeted marketing to industry officials and executives, and bespoke networking opportunities.
Who should sponsor or exhibit?
- Authentication service providers
- Serialisation and traceability service providers
- Block chain service providers
- Brand protection service providers
- Pharmaceutical supply chain consultants
Sponsorship options include:
- Prominent exhibition space in the main conference networking area
- Participation in comprehensive pre-event marketing campaigns
- Tailored marketing strategies to suit your organisation’s size, capabilities and individual requirement
Who will you meet?
Pharmaceutical professionals including:
- Heads of Brand Protection and Anti-Counterfeiting
- Heads of Product Security
- Heads of Corporate Security and Illicit Trade Prevention
- Heads of Supply Chain and Logistics Security
- Heads of Serialisation and Track and Trace
How to become a sponsor or exhibitor?
For more information and to discuss the right opportunity, contact us on +44 (0)207 368 9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org